Thursday, September 11, 2008

My New Life

Here I sit in my way too small room thinking about what's going to happen when I go to Astronomy 101 for my first college quiz, two weeks into my college career. Its kind of shocking to think that I'm a college student. It feels like days have gone by since I graduated high school. I miss my crowd from high school (not that I haven't found friends).

The weather here is so strange. There is entirely no pattern to the weather, unless you call random a pattern, it'll rain for half an hour and then be perfectly sunny. At least it's not bloody hot any more it's nice and cool I actually had to pull out a sweater while getting Dunkin' Donuts! *excellent donuts by the way*

I miss home

1 comments:

Yoda said...

dunkin donuts are so good! but but but.. have you ever gotten trish's mini donuts from fishermans wharf?? THOSE ARE SO BOMB. omgomgomg. *slobbers*

im glad that youre updating again. its good to hear from you afer that long saga of silence. :P
all my love to probably the best friend i had in our class.