Sunday, November 23, 2008

BRRRR.....

My god it was cold today!


I took an epic journey to Wal-Mart and found myself confronted by below freezing weather. The first time I checked my computer said it was sunny and 31 degrees fahrenheit. I think if that happened in San Francisco the majority of the city's population would up and disappear nor would they be out watching high school football as so many were doing on my campus today. I went to Wal-Mart with my lovely Em and our friend Caitlin, who is very dear to both of us, and by the time we arrived at Wal-Mart it must have been 28 degrees not including wind chill. We spent a lovely warm time in Wal-Mart searching for various things we needed and didn't really need. After Wal-Mart we made the trek down the parking lot to the Olive Garden to have wonderful hot Italian food and a little taste of wine,ooh yay! illegality. Anyways, we had an awesome dinner and decided to go wait for the bus by Wal-Mart. The bus close to never came, meaning we waited an hour and a half for it and ended up calling the Stony Brook Police Department to find out when the next would be. They said it should've already arrived that it left somewhere around an hour ago.

Well the bus came about 20minutes later but it was ridiculous.

0 comments: