Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SNOW!!!!!

Snow has come to Stony Brook! Last night we got about an inch and a half, I know it doesn't sound like much but it was incredible amounts of fun.


Em, Lauren, Caitlin and I all went to Outback and ate warm food hot off the barby. Anyways, we finished our food and went outside where it had snowed while we ate. We went outside and while Caitlin Started defrosting the car, a snowball fight began. That quickly ended due to cold hands and a yearning to go back to campus to gear up for an actual snowball fight! It was an epic fight with teams forming and breaking apart and forming again, it was quite intense. The fight ended and we decided to make a snow man, boy was that fun! He was a most excellent snowman, though I do not believe we named him, unfortunately some jerkoffs decided they did not like our snowman and promptly destroyed him. I was disappointed in the human race.

Well, I'll be home soon! First to Idaho for christmas and my mother, then off to the Bay to live for awhile and visit friends eat healthy and PARTY!!! So I'm excited!!!

0 comments: