Sunday, December 21, 2008

Here I Come Ida-California!!

Here he comes down the home stretch it looks like he's going to make it, just one more leg involving a final, a train ride, a few plane rides and a short car ride where I shall end up at my mother's house in Meridian, Idaho. A nice house where it has been snowing for the past two months or so. I GET A WHITE CHRISTMAS!!! This is something I have never experienced in my life. I have also never had Christmas with my grandma and grandpa on my Walsh side of the family mostly because they have lived in Idaho all of my life when I have lived in California. I'm excited. I'm also a little apprehensive because past tuesday when I get to Idaho I don't know what will happen while I'm there. Are we going to go to my grandparents house or what?


Well sometime between the 25th and the 28th I will be going to California, where I will stay for the remainder of my break, mind you this is a month long break, one that I am looking forward to like none other. So those of my friends who read this please contact me for I would to hang out and have fun with you!

P.S. I go back to SB on the 23rd of January.

0 comments: