Friday, December 19, 2008

Even more SNOW!!!!!!!

So, I went and had my big Astronomy final, which I have mixed feelings about, I finish the beast and I start to walk out of the building and it is SNOWING I mean coming down and OH MY GOD, I was not prepared mostly because I was still in my PJs after staying up all night and studying, I was jittery because of the three energy drinks(big ones) that kept me awake and studying all night with very little actual sustenance. I was overjoyed and annoyed all at the same time! I didn't know what to do with myself, I wanted to be mad at the world because I was tired and underdressed but I also wanted dance, play with the snow and catch snowflakes on my tongue. On I trudged back home to go to bed and I made it, a little wetter than intended but I made it.


I went to sleep.
I woke up around 2pm and it was white all over the ground, EVERYWHERE!!!! So, Em and I left my room to head across campus to her soon to be empty room where we plan on lodging ourselves in, getting warm and watching the snow fall outside.

Happy Holidays and here's to wishing you a white one.

0 comments: