Saturday, December 12, 2009

The New Day Two

So here I am at the second day of my return to the internet writing world. Its been quite an interesting day. Woke up at a brisk noonish and relaxed the majority of the day.


I just got back from the Vocalists Concert and am now sitting in the Kelly Coffeehouse listening to CAKE.

Tomorrow is going to be exciting! The High C's are going to Port Jefferson, a local seaside town about 15 minutes off campus. We're going to carol among the people and hopefully gain some support from the outside community.

Next semester has quite a lot of potential! I'm taking 4, count 'em 4 theatre courses and I will be preparing for auditions throughout the semester off campus at professional theaters. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for getting cast in a summer show.

Soon off to the potato state for christmas eve the big west coast state for the x-mas day and new years then back to the bitter east for some writing.

Until next time,
J.C. Lewis

0 comments: