Friday, December 11, 2009

Resurrection Is Rewarding.

Hello again world,


It sure has been awhile since I have been posting here. I have neglected this for another mistress, photography.

I'm going to really try to keep both running at the same time. Its going to be a challenge but my eyes were opened this semester by a teacher here at Stony Brook who said that writing is an ongoing process, one that needs to be honed over time. I figure if I can just sit down and write for ten minutes a day I can see some sort of improvement.

Now that that is out of the way its time for an update of my life.

I am close to done with the first semester of my sophomore year here at SBU and I am as happy as happy can be. Its incredible! I'm having the fantastic time I should have had last year. I'm still singing my heart out and taking lessons off campus from the Rob Gallagher who is awesome and has taught me an incredible amount of new technique. I have another niche of theatre and have found myself in a job that gets me a lot of practice in technical theatre. I'm working as a stage hand at Staller Center for the Arts. I get to do a variety of different and awesome jobs including: projections, operating the fly rail just to mention a few.

It has come to the end of the semester and I am ready for it to end. Not to mention a bit of a break from the iceberg that has settled over Stony Brook.

Welcome Back,

J.C. Lewis

0 comments: